Priyanka Chopra's tension crusher - time with parents


01:19 | , , , , ,

priyanka hot pic
priyanka new pic
Priyanka Chopra : A chock-a-block firing program, active plans and non-stop marketing activities -- all this cause to a lot of tension for celebrities, such as Priyanka Chopra. She says her tension crusher is "sitting with mother and father and placing my go in my mothers lap".

When I get really distressed out, I go and sit with my mother and father and I put my go in my mothers lap and everything seems okay and nothing really issues. So for me, that's my greatest tension crusher," the 29-year-old said at a celebration.

At the same period, she considers that everyone has their own way to cope with tension.

"It's really unusual that when it comes to tension, all of us cope with it in our different techniques. We might have different volumes of it, but gradually the individual who is going through tension seems it the most," said the nationwide excellent celebrity whose newest "Don 2 - The Master Is Back" is doing excellent enterprise at the box workplace.

Besides "Don 2", this season Priyanka was seen in Vishal Bhardwaj's "7 Khoon Maaf". For next season, her record is complete with Karan Johar's "Agneepath", Anurag Basu's "Barfee", Kunal Kohli's "Teri Meri Kahaani" and Rakesh Roshan's "Krrish 2".


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment