I want to be a ordinary liar- Bipasa Basu


01:37 | , , , , ,

Bipasa Basu

Bipasa Basu
Think what is Bipasha Basu's New Season quality. Well, the sexy alarm of Bollywood wants to be a ordinary liar in 2012.

I am going to lie a bit because sometimes it allows. I tried in 2010 but unsuccessful, so now I am going to try to ideal it," said the Bong attractiveness while in city on Wednesday to advertise her future launch Gamer.

"I want to be a ordinary liar,” said Bipasa as she interacted with the press at Cinemax, one of Kolkata’s multiplexes.

Bipasa is passionate with Gamer, an recognized rebuilding of the Artist smash hit The German Job, for more than one purpose.

The dusky queen said: "The greatest USP of the film is, it’s an Abbas-Mustan film. They create amusement videos and it’s a film you can appreciate and have a boost.”

“Abbas got me into films; I did my first film (Ajnabee) with them, so we discuss a very unique connection,” included Basu.

The measures thriller is focused by the Bollywood duo Abbas and Mustan, who are friends. It is charged to be one of the most costly videos in Bollywood.

The film also celebrities Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Sikander Kher, Omi Vaidya, Vinond Khanna and Ashton Handle.

“The film is not exactly German Job. In Gamers, the measures is larger, the people are more powerful and there are more changes and changes, “said Bipasha.

Basu, who will discuss display place with Sonam in the film, recognized her saying: "She is a amazing young lady, we like to hangout with each other.”

Speaking about her requirement from the film, she said:"I am not a individual who prefers to anticipate, I believe ‘Players’ is going to do well.


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment