Mallika Sherawat on her attempts to cross over to Hollywood


08:24 | , , , ,

Mallika Sherawat on her attempts to cross over to Hollywood

mallikka
Indian actress Mallika Sherawat has spoken out about rumours of her attempts to cross over to Hollywood from Bollywood, and she insists she has never tried to do so.
Sherawat, who is in Dubai to inaugurate the Chemannur International Jewellers store, said she is proud to be part of Bollywood, but she is also looking forward to starring in movies outside her homeland.

“I never attempted to cross over to the West. I have done over 20 films in Bollywood. I am who I am because of Bollywood,” Gulf News quoted her as saying.

“But Hollywood is showing me a lot of love right now. When they offered me the part to play a half-American, half-Indian Democrat volunteer in Politics of Love, I was like — why not?

“Tomorrow, if I get a good role from Mexico or Spain or from Korea, I will take it on.

“Today, we live in a global world. I will do any film in any language, like Malayalam, if I get a great part in it,” she added.


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment