Shilpa Shetty dismisses pregnancy news


18:44 | , , , ,

Shilpa Shetty dismisses pregnancy news

shilpa hottest
Bollywood beauty, Shilpa Shetty dismissed all rumours about her pregnancy that was hitting the headlines these days.
Sick and tired of all the congratulatory msgs and calls,so for the last time "I AM NOT PREGNANT".all this is so annoying..grrrrrrrrr,"she declared on twitter.

"To al my followers"IF,HOW n WHEN I WISH 2 make any personal announcmnt,is entirely MY(nt the Press) Prerogatve!As of now there's none 2 make," Shilpa tweeted.

"I do kno I am in the public domain,nd every1s curious,bt these r sensitive issues,hence wud appreciate the press respects my privacy.Thnks," she added.

It was rumored that Shilpa and her husband Raj Kundra were expecting their first child, but Shilpa negated all those reports at once.

The Bollywood beauty married to businessman Raj Kundra in 2009.


You Might Also Like :


2 comments:

Post a Comment